Nature's Way, NutraVege™ Omega-3 Plant Extra Strength 1,000 mg (Cranberry Orange), 6.8 fl oz
UPC Code: 033674123256
- Extra-Strength OMEGA-3 without the Fish: delivers a dose of 1000 mg of EPA/DHA per teaspoon. Over 70% more EPA/DHA than other algae omega supplements!
- Pure and Balanced: plant-sourced omega-3, derived from algae. Powerful plant- sourced formula
- Vegetarian: ideal for vegetarians, vegans, and those who prefer plant-based vitamins and supplements
- Clean and Light Taste: Great tasting cranberry orange flavor packed into a small and manageable 1 teaspoon dose
- Benefits of EPA/DHA: Omega 3's may help support eye health, cardiovascular health, and brain health
6.8 fl oz
About Nature's Way
For more than 50 years, we have been driven by one mission: to help people everywhere live healthy lives. For us, it's about more than products – it's about helping others embrace wellness from the inside out. We have a passion for health, both for ourselves and for the people who make our products a part of their life.
At Nature's Way, quality is more than a set of tests. It's about doing the right thing – every time – without compromise. Quality means working together at every step to ensure we bring you exceptional products to support your wellness journey. From global sourcing to meticulous manufacturing, we raise the bar not just for ourselves, but for the entire supplement industry. We've exceeded industry standards for decades. We were the first recognized Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility by NSF and continue to set the bar for the industry today.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.