Vitanica, Metabolic Manager, 120 Vegetarian Capsules
UPC Code: 708118010323
A holistic formula supporting the maintenance of a healthy glycemic and metabolic response. This formula combines nutrients and botanicals rich in antioxidant and adaptogenic properties.
- Botanicals supporting a healthy insulin response: Bitter melon, Cinnamon, Gymnema, American Ginseng, Turmeric
- Fenugreek, Gymnema and Cinnamon are well known herbs promoting a healthy glucose absorption rate
- Antioxidant support comes from NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine), Turmeric
- Chromium promotes healthy glucose, insulin and lipid metabolism
- Vitamin D, NAC, American Ginseng and Fenugreek support healthy hormone mechanisms and glycemic balance
Contraindications and Warnings:
Avoid during pregnancy/lactation, if breast cancer, schizophrenia, insomnia, or if on Warfarin, nitroglycerin. Caution if on diabetic, blood pressure, malaria medicines and/or MAO inhibitor.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
Two (2) to four (4) capsules with breakfast, and two (2) to four (4) capsules with lunch or dinner.
Vitanica's professional line of nutritional supplements have been used in clinical practice since 1994. Our commitment is to serve women by providing education, research, and the finest quality in effective natural supplements.
We are committed to using the highest quality, premium grade organic or wildcrafted herbs available. Our herbs and extracts are selected on the basis of purity, bioactivity, and maximal therapeutic benefit. In our single herb products we use the powdered herb of the product and the standardized extract of the plant, specifying the bioactive marker ingredient.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.