Vitanica, Ovum P.M., 30 Vegetarian Capsules
UPC Code: 708118012389
Ovum P.M. is an egg quality support formula for daytime use. Provides antioxidant support and nutrients in support of healthy egg quality and the reproductive process.
- Vitamin D is indicated to positively promote healthy egg quality
- Alpha Lipoic Acid offers antioxidant support towards optimal egg quality and follicle health
- Acting as an antioxidant, Melatonin supports optimal oocyte quality
- Methylated folate (L - 5 - MTHF) is the preferred form of folate to support optimal embryonic development, essential for a healthy pregnancy
- CoQ10 supports mitochondrial function, a key component of egg quality
- Glutathione (reduced) is the body's master antioxidant and optimal format to support detoxification and healthy cellular activity
Healthy egg quality is a normal function of healthy fertility. This evening formula is best used with Vitanica's Ovum A.M. in the morning.
Avoid during lactation and during chemotherapy treatment. Caution during pregnancy and with most pharmaceuticals. Please check with your healthcare practitioner before using.
30 Vegetarian Capsules
One (1) capsule in the evening before bed, may be taken with an evening meal.
Vitanica's professional line of nutritional supplements have been used in clinical practice since 1994. Our commitment is to serve women by providing education, research, and the finest quality in effective natural supplements.
We are committed to using the highest quality, premium grade organic or wildcrafted herbs available. Our herbs and extracts are selected on the basis of purity, bioactivity, and maximal therapeutic benefit. In our single herb products we use the powdered herb of the product and the standardized extract of the plant, specifying the bioactive marker ingredient.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.