Nature's Way, ViraPlex®, 80 tablets
UPC Code: 763948013586
ViraPlex Wellness Support from Nature's Way provides a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidant, and other natural factors to support a healthy immune system. ViraPlex works with the body's own immune response and supports giving your immune system a boost when it needs it most.
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Combines ingredients for an immune boost when you need it most
- Support for enhancing respiratory health
- Contains elderberry, which contains powerful immune-supporting compounds.
- Contains a proprietary trace mineral blend that focuses on the specific compounds and elements that offer immune support, such as selenium, molybdenum and boron.
- Contains Vitamin C and A, zinc, and other antioxidants help deal with free radicals tha
About Nature's Way
For more than 50 years, we have been driven by one mission: to help people everywhere live healthy lives. For us, it's about more than products – it's about helping others embrace wellness from the inside out. We have a passion for health, both for ourselves and for the people who make our products a part of their life.
At Nature's Way, quality is more than a set of tests. It's about doing the right thing – every time – without compromise. Quality means working together at every step to ensure we bring you exceptional products to support your wellness journey. From global sourcing to meticulous manufacturing, we raise the bar not just for ourselves, but for the entire supplement industry. We've exceeded industry standards for decades. We were the first recognized Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility by NSF and continue to set the bar for the industry today.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.