Nature's Way, Sambucus Original Syrup for Kids, 4 fl oz
UPC Code: 033674128213
- Traditional immune support Made for kids 1+. with standardized elderberry extract, a traditional winter remedy.
- Premium elderberries. Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring flavonoid bioactive content.
- Great tasting. Kids will love the sweet and tart flavor.
- Gluten-free. Kosher, Vegan. No dairy, nuts, or artificial Colors.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
4 fl oz
Shake well before each use.For Daily Maintenance: Children 1-6 years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (tsp) (5 mL) daily. Children 7 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. For Intensive Use: Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily. Children 7 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) three times daily.
About Nature's Way
For more than 50 years, we have been driven by one mission: to help people everywhere live healthy lives. For us, it's about more than products – it's about helping others embrace wellness from the inside out. We have a passion for health, both for ourselves and for the people who make our products a part of their life.
At Nature's Way, quality is more than a set of tests. It's about doing the right thing – every time – without compromise. Quality means working together at every step to ensure we bring you exceptional products to support your wellness journey. From global sourcing to meticulous manufacturing, we raise the bar not just for ourselves, but for the entire supplement industry. We've exceeded industry standards for decades. We were the first recognized Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility by NSF and continue to set the bar for the industry today.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.